1/25/2016

3 Things to do Always

I really adore making lists and not only to I enjoy it, but life seems listless without lists. (See what I did there?) I always typically have a few lists of various items or things to do going on at once. Even though that sounds confusing I usually break it up into categories. If it seems too overwhelming or I know it's a day I don't have a lot of time I like to at least accomplish a list of three. It is simple, less stressful, and usually most it takes less than fives hours to finish. The time is up to you of course, but some days I usually can find myself wasting away in the black hole of YouTube and so much time has already passed. I typically make my lists in the mornings or at night and sometimes I do my lists for the whole week. I love the stationary I get to choose or is gifted to me and smooth ink pens I admittedly am so much more picky about buying now.  It's so fulfilling to feel like I actually did something and the satisfaction comes when I cross it off the list and reward myself with a break or chocolate. (;


Do you make lists? And if you do can you think of three things that can be done today?



No comments:

Post a Comment