1/24/2016

Black Clothing Styles


When I usually know my size at certain stores and I know I need a few pieces I go and find them online. It's nice when you know you'll have a busy week and sometimes I feel like I spend too much time in the store and don't even buy that much. Here are a few pieces I find in black that makes a wardrobe interesting, but not dull. Black can be classy, sexy, and fun. 



1. Side Zipper Wedge Booties $34.99 they're wedge style which I feel is a good in between instead of wearing flats or heels all the time. 2. Lace Scrolling Design Tights $10.00 absolutely comfort and makes you look very fancy and dressed up. 3. Apt. 9 Structured Shirt dark background and a light white design it is subtle yet very professional looking and takes away from the all black attire trap. 4. Apt. 9 Texture Midi Pencil Skirt $36.00  texture anything makes it seem like it's alright to have more than one of something. You can never have to many black skirts especially if you're running late for a meeting and don't know what to wear. 5. Angie Strappy Heel $32.99 One strap is sexy, two straps are cute, and way more is just dominantly gorgeous. 6.Silky Sheer High Tights $8.00 these are for the modest and the simplistic days, but they always make an outfit feel pulled together. 7. Mesh Scoopneck Top $30.00 this actually isn't the top featured above, but it does have sheer polkda sleeves. Sorry I couldn't find the other link! 8. Tulle Skirt SALE $28.80 flirty and free this would be super cute to wear a on date. 9. Ecote Scout Panama Hat $39.00 take a walk outside and keep shaded with this classy beautiful hat. 10. BDG Mini Saddle Bag #34.00 made from vegan leather this is a perfect bag for a night out or the carry on purse that's the obnoxious size. 11. Around the World $34.00 even though this is from the same company this is not vegan leather to be noted. Although a watch is still a nice statement piece to have in a professional environment. 12. Cat Eye Sunglasses $50.00 Sunglasses have gotten their game up and these cut out cat ear glasses seem like a must. I know they seem a little pricey, but you only live once right? And taking maybe 50+ Instagram pictures will totally make up for it. (;

These are some of the stores I like to online to because I usually know my size in the brand and don't need to go and try them at the store. What kind of clothing stores do you shop online with?

No comments:

Post a Comment