8/01/2017

Reading List for #TheReadingQuest


Artwork By: https://readthinkponder.wordpress.com/

~*Rogue Path*~
Banned Book: The Stranger
Book Cover With A Partially Obscured Face: Emperor of the Eight Islands
Book With <500 Ratings on GoodReads: The Islands at the End of the World
Book Published By A Small Press: Assassination Generation 
A Book With A One Word Title: Cunt

Side Quests (Blue Squares)
Time Warp: Book Set in Either Past or Future: Ready Player One
Open World: Read Whatever you want: Shift
Respawn: Read a Book you previously DNF: Poor Things
Animal Companion: Book Referencing an Animal in the Title: On Cats
Potions: Book concocted by 2+ Authors: Working with Different People
Mini-Game: Read a Graphic Novel, Poem Collection: All-Star Superman Volume 1


I will be update this again, but thought I would share what I have so far. I definitely welcome reading suggestions because my reading list genres are all over the place. The only books I haven't been able to read lately is YA novels since I've read so many; I may have burned myself out. [To see the complete list of reading criteria for the challenge check out my last post.]


Please comment your blog so I can see your reading list for #TheReadingQuest, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment